RAMfest 2014 Cape Town will be held at Elandskloof Farm, Helderstroom
International artists announced to date:
- Biffy Clyro (Scotland)
- Killswitch Engage (USA)
- Foals (UK)
- Trivium (USA)
- Camo & Krooked (Austria) featuring Dynamite MC (UK)
RAMfest CPT is a 4 day camping excursion, bring your tents caravans and camping gear. It is HOT that time of the year so bring extra shade i.e. Gazebo's stretch tents, sun hats, umbrellas etc if you’re a late arrival as space under trees are NOT guaranteed. Camping is available to all, but not compulsory.
There is a river to cool off and take a swim, don't forget your inflatables!
- You may camp with your car, please park carefully and don’t take up unnecessary space. Cars parked in the road will be removed.
- Camping is first come first served, so come early to and get a good spot
- The parking officials know what they are doing, please listen to them.
- Please be considerate and do not park other campers in, follow the guides.
- NO open fires will be tolerated outside of designated braai areas. Gas braai’s are welcome though.
- NO Glass in the camping or entertainment area, please decant all your alcohol and other drinks into plastic bottles - You can bring your own alcohol into the campsite, but not into the entertainment areas.
- No private sound systems allowed, there is going to be enough good music.
- No pets allowed
- You can bring your acoustic guitar for tunes around your campsite.
- Bring car chargers for your cell phone to make sure you can keep in touch with your friends.
- Kreef Hotel bookings at www.kreefhotel.co.za
- Chalets on neighboring farm: www.rustygate.co.za
- Campervans / caravans: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be enough toilets and showers for everyone
- You can bring your own food, but there will be a food court with a lot of different food and arts & crafts stalls
- There will be ATMs at the venue